You already LOVE us
Shearer's is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer's brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.comWAREHOUSE COORDINATORFort Worth Fossil Creek Facility$23.00/HR Work Schedule: 7am-7pm 2.2,3 Schedule
Warehouse Coordinators manage the daily storage, handling and flow of inventory coming into and going out of the warehouse. Coordinators control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse and warehouse to shipping. Occasional cycle counting will be expected with the role.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Coordinate with direct supervisors for Lift Truck Operator moves, selector activity, loader activity
or anything else to ensure a trailer will be loaded in a timely manner.
- Complete all paperwork as required by systems management. Bill of Ladings, final load diagrams, etc.
- Contact transportation dispatch when routes have been closed and paperwork has been finished.
- Assure orders and shipping quantities match picking documents through careful audit of paperwork.
- Check in incoming carriers in a polite and respectful manner.
- Assists the planner by checking in incoming carriers in a polite and respectful manner.
- Ensure good security processes are followed with regard to Shearer's policies (driver and visitor sign in)
- Enter data pertaining to shipments into the WMS system and into the shipping systems of customers
- Identify errors on packing lists & invoices and correct them
- Ensure that drivers depart with appropriate paperwork. Ensure the accuracy of all shipping documents by strict adherence to standard operating procedure
- Participate in inventory cycle counting of raw material goods
- Move trailers from yard to dock for preloading/other trailer moves as required.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
- 1 year of warehouse and inventory experience
- 1 year forklift and pallet jack experience
- 1 year inventory control experience
- 1 year of tractor-trailer /Yard Jockey experience preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now!