You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!Production CoordinatorNight Shift - 6:00 PM - 6:00 AM, 2-2-3 RotationStarting Hourly Rate $22.00 - $27.00/Hr plus a $3.00 shift premiumBenefits available after 30-Days and Paid Time Off after 90-DaysYour seat at the best snacks table:
The Production Coordinator will assist the Operations Leader(s) in the daily operations of the department. The coordinator is required to become proficient in and be expected to support and deliver against all areas of Production Operations where critical leadership is deemed a necessity. This would include but is not limited to having sound knowledge of Safety, department rules, GMP's, FDA, Quality and technical skills relative to plant and equipment. The Production Coordinator is responsible for meeting or exceeding Quality, Safety, and Production goals. The Production Coordinator is recognized as an extension of the Operation Leaders and is expected to act accordingly in a professional manner.What you bring to the party:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This is a working coordinator role and will set up and work on the line as needed to meet production demand. (95% on floor responsibilities and 5% administrative responsibilities)
- Ensure safe work practices are utilized, initiate and implement safety improvements.
- Maintain clean work areas, ensure GMP compliance in area.
- Validate that all 5-S tools are in place.
- Support and train team members as needed to perform their daily job duties.
- Coordinate team's daily activities to meet production requirements.
- Must be capable of providing front line troubleshooting of equipment and process issues, properly escalating concerns and issues to plant leadership team.
- Support and train team members as needed to perform their daily functions and works with Supervisors to build an effective team environment.
- Organize all line cleanup and change over activities.
- Perform root cause analysis on production issues, noncompliance events and safety incidents/near misses.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
- Ability to escalate challenges to appropriate level(s) of leadership effectively.
- Be flexible and available to interact and connect with team members at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrate proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Display the ability to multi-task and be effective in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with staff, suppliers, and community partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Must be able to work flexible schedules to include weekends and overtime when needed.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. We also offer Direct Deposit and Daily Pay Options. Paid Time Off (PTO) available after 90-days. You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now!