You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!12 hour nights - 7:00PM-7:00AM - Base Pay $19.25 + shift premiums noted below- Beginning of Week - Sun/Mon/Tues with one Saturday per Month ($2.00 premium)
- End of Week - Wed/Thurs/Fri with one Saturday per Month ($2.50 premium)Potential to earn up to $25.25/hour once fully trained!! Your seat at the best snacks table:
What you bring to the party:
- Set up and operation of industrial food processing equipment.
- Follow precise recipes and work procedures, monitoring and adjusting processing variables.
- Inspect all equipment used for sanitation and food safety.
- Forklift operation
- Report any problems with material and equipment.
- Inspect and record all ingredients used.
- Clean and perform all needed maintenance to equipment.
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
- Language Skills - Must be able to read, understand and effectively communicate to team members in immediate area
- Mathematical Skills - Must be able to do simple math, conversions and use formulas to compute run rates
- Reasoning Ability - Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out written or oral instructions.
- Troubleshooting Skills - Must have ability to work through problems backwards to find root causes and address issues.
- Computer Skills - Must have basic computer (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills required to run production.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. We also offer Direct Deposit and Daily Pay Options. Paid Time Off (PTO) available after 90 days.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now!