You already LOVE us
Shearer's is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer's brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at www.Shearers.comWAREHOUSE COORDINATORLocation address: 3200 Northern Cross Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76137$23.00/HR plus $1.00 Shift DifferentialWork Schedule: 7pm-7am 2.2,3 Schedule
Warehouse Coordinators manage the daily storage, handling and flow of inventory coming into and going out of the warehouse. Coordinators control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse and warehouse to shipping. Occasional cycle counting will be expected with the role.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Lead, manage, and motivate the team to complete daily tasks and ensure business goals are met.
- Train new associates on daily activities.
- Receive raw materials if needed after hours.
- Assigns tasks and work to warehouse associates.
- Collaborates with the warehouse supervisor and associates.
- Communicate with production/QA throughout the shift on any issues or concerns.
- Identify errors with part numbers and lot numbers that can prevent production delays.
- Participate in inventory cycle counting of raw material goods (Fiscal Month End and Year End are required to participate)
- Inspect and count the levels of business supplies to identify potential shortages.
- Engage in the potato unloading process.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to good manufacturing practices.
- Maintaining all areas of your department. Always audit ready!
- 1 year of warehouse and inventory experience
- 1 year forklift and pallet jack experience
- 1 year inventory control experience
- 1 year of tractor-trailer /Yard Jockey experience preferred
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Must be able to work on docks while exposed to the elements
- Must be able to walk and stand for a prolonged period of time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now!