Licensed 433A Millwright Required PAY RATE - $45.71/hr + $1.50 night shift premiumShift time - Friday 11.00pm to Saturday 07.30am (8.5 hrs / week)Snack Food ManufacturingYou already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL
! Shearer's is THE
company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We are a family of 5,000+ associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in US and Canada that produce over 800 million pounds
of snacks per year. Your role with Shearers at a glance:
- Responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining all mechanical issues.
- Basic knowledge about electric motor controls.
- Experience of Arc & Tig welding, using a lathe, mill, drill press and other machining equipment.
- Comfortable using CMMS system for work order completion
- Physically capable of heavy lifting of 50 lbs. or more.
- Comfortable working at various heights.
- Valid 433A license required.
- Apprentice program completed through certified Canadian College
- 2-3 Years of Experience in High Volume, Fast Paced Food or Beverage Manufacturing Preferred
Our Plant address is Shearers Foods, 745 Southgate Dr, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 3R3.Ready, Set, APPLY and grow your career with Shearers!