You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!Machine OperatorHourly Rate - $26.00 /hour + $1.00 shift premiumShift - Saturday Afternoons 3:00 pm-11:00 pm (8 hours, 1 day/week)
Our Plant address is Shearers Foods, 745 Southgate Dr, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 3R3.This is your invitation to apply now!
- Machine Operator (Processor)/Warehouse summary
-Our Oven Room (Machine Operator) Team Members work as Batter and Crème Operators, as well as Spreaders, preparing batches following precise recipes. Each of these roles are integral in the creation of our bakery products.
-Our Warehouse Operators are responsible for ensuring the safe and efficient movement of goods as well as other duties described below.
- Required to perform all duties required within the Baking Department. This would include, but may not be limited to Cream Spreader Operator, Batter System Operator, Crème System Operator
- Lift bagged ingredients with a weight of ~23kg (50lbs) to an opening of mixing vessels. (example: bagged sugar, bagged flour, and bagged dextrose)
- Measure ingredients following batter and crème recipes
- Maintain records of material use and production
- Assemble, disassemble, and clean tooling as required by production while keeping the work area clean
- Respond to machine faults
- Comfortable driving forklift to ensure smooth movement of product, ingredients, and packaging into & out of 1 production line as needed.
- Must be proficient on a counterbalance tow motor and able to operate a tow motor with a slip sheet
- Ideally a forklift certified driver or able to successfully obtain license
- Must have valid driver's license (Individual must notify manager and human resources if driver's license is suspended)
Please note: we have the following allergens in our facility: Peanuts, Wheat, Whey, Dairy and Soya
[ Production ]