You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!WAREHOUSE COORDINATORLocation address: 3200 Northern Cross Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76137$23.00/HR plus $1 an hour Shift DifferentialWork Schedule: 7pm-7am 2.2,3 Schedule
Warehouse Coordinators manage the daily storage, handling and flow of inventory coming into and going out of the warehouse. Coordinators control warehouse inventory by coordinating movement of product from production to warehouse and warehouse to shipping. Occasional cycle counting will be expected with the role.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Lead, manage, and motivate the team to complete daily tasks and ensure business goals are met.
- Train new associates on daily activities.
- Receive raw materials if needed after hours.
- Assigns tasks and work to warehouse associates.
- Collaborates with the warehouse supervisor and associates.
- Communicate with production/QA throughout the shift on any issues or concerns.
- Identify errors with part numbers and lot numbers that can prevent production delays.
- Participate in inventory cycle counting of raw material goods (Fiscal Month End and Year End are required to participate)
- Inspect and count the levels of business supplies to identify potential shortages.
- Engage in the potato unloading process.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Adheres to good manufacturing practices.
- Maintaining all areas of your department. Always audit ready!
- 1 year of warehouse and inventory experience
- 1 year forklift and pallet jack experience
- 1 year inventory control experience
- 1 year of tractor-trailer /Yard Jockey experience preferred
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Must be able to work on docks while exposed to the elements
- Must be able to walk and stand for a prolonged period of time
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Paid Time Off (PTO) is available after 90 days.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now![Logistics/Warehouse]