You already LOVE us and the SNACKS WE MAKE!
Chips, Cookies, Crackers, Wafers, Cheese Curls, Popcorn, Tortilla Chips... yeah, we make them ALL! Shearer's is the company behind all your favorite snack brands.
We have over 5,000 associates in 14 state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehouse sites in North America that produce over 800 million pounds of snacks per year. Did you know that we buy 20% of all the potatoes grown in the US? WOW!
And we know what you're thinking...how can I get my hands on some free goodies? Our team members can take home free snacks!Yard Driver - CDL Class A RequiredShift - 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other WednesdayHourly Rate - Up to $25.30 based on experienceYour seat at the best snacks table:
The warehouse is seeking an individual to operate as a Yard Driver. Must have CDL. This includes assisting with anything deemed necessary to keep the warehouse or yard tractors operating in an orderly manner. Backing in/pulling out trailers and helping coordinate drivers picking up loads. This individual reports to the warehouse supervisor.What you bring to the party:
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
- Responsible for following all safety policies, GMP procedures, JSA's and proper PPE
- Observe safety policies, reports/remedy unsafe acts (near miss) hazards
- Yard drivers must repeatedly climb in and out of tractors to hook, unhook and inspect trailers. Often exposed to the elements and able to endure continuous walking, bending, lifting
- Maintain a clean and orderly storage lot, maximizing efficiency
- Operate yard truck in a safe manner
- Expected to arrive to work on time
- Ensure trailer inspections are completed in accordance to company standards and expectations
- Ability to work overtime, flexible hours with advanced notice
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while maintaining safety and quality priorities
- Adhere to Perham break policies
- Adhere to all warehouse rules and expectations
- Accepts other duties as assigned, including but not limited to; flexing between finished good, raw materials and inventory management as needed
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate. Paid Time Off (PTO) available after 90-days.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!